AHDRA Contingency Sponsor Program Coming Together for 2012!
Pfafftown, NC, February 20, 2012
After a busy winter of meeting with two-wheeled manufacturers across the U.S., AHDRA is proud to announce the following 2012 contingency sponsors, on board and ready to reward racers for using their products.
Our plan is to educate the racers, especially the new ones, on how to make money utilizing the contingency program. There are no tricks. Buy the product from the sponsors, run the product and decals on your bike, and with a first or second place finish, you will be awarded cash or product certificates. Also, #1 Qualifiers in Pro Stock, Pro Mod and ET will be awarded cash at specific races.
"Our sponsors are great and take a personal interest in our racers and fans," said Craig Tharpe. "They know they have winning products and they are willing to reward racers for using them. This is very exciting for AHDRA racing, and we are proud that the sponsors trust us to facilitate and manage the program successfully. We will work extra hard to expose the racers and fans alike to the products available and encourage them to support those who support the sport. A huge thanks goes out to the manufacturers for believing in AHDRA."
Here's a preview of those already signed:
- Capone Racing Enterprise - #1 Qualifier in Pro Mod at all events
- Carolina's Full Throttle Magazine - #1 Qualifier in ET for Spring Rockingham, Bristol, TN and Fall Rocking only
- CP-Carrillo - Custom set of High Performance Pistons to winner (no repeat winners) - product certificate awarded
- Daytona Sensors - WEGO III Systems and Programmable Shift Light - product certificate awarded
- Daytona Twin Tec - VFRI V-Rod Fuel Injection System and TC88A, TC88 and 1005 Ignition Systems - product certificate awarded
- Mickey Thompson Tires - Mickey Thompson Performance Tires and Wheels
- PAC Racing Springs - PAC Racing Spring Product (must be registered)
- PR Factory Store - Racepak must have been bought within 3 years at PRFS (2010, 2011 and 2012)
- RC Components - RC Components Wheels - Front and Back - Two wheels (one pair, BOTH on the race bike)
- Southern Biker Magazine - #1 Qualifier in Pro Stock for Bristol, TN only
- Vance & Hines - Stainless Hi Output Duals/2-1
- Vanson Leathers - Leather Drag Suit - product certificate award given at year-end
- VP Racing Fuels - Racing Fuel - Rider must show proof of purchase to be eligible for contingency. Minimum of 2 gallons per event or 25 gallons per season.
- Zippers Performance - Red Shift Cams and ThunderMax Auto Tune – product certificate awarded
To find out more about the AHDRA Contingency Program, contact Rick Greene at 336-413-3192 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AHDRA entered its 34th year in motorcycle drag racing in 2011 and will host ten (10) national events across the U.S. in 2012, with 16 classes of competition. For more information on AHDRA's 2012 Screamin' Eagle Performance Parts Championship Series, call 336-924-2095 or visit www.ahdra.com.
2012 Contingency Sponsor Postings - Sportsman Classes
2012 Contingency Sponsor Postings - National Points Champions